Friday, January 18, 2008

Good Luck America

The 2008 battle for the white house has proven to be both frustrating and entertaining. There are a pile of candidates struggling to represent something that America desperately needs, contained in a word that people are sick of hearing: Change. Who is the best person to bring about this ambiguous idea of change? Over the next few months my eyes will be reluctantly glued to the news, watching every debate, listening to every stupid squabble, and ideally hearing something about the issues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I really like Obama for President, but I think that he needs to be stronger in his decisions. He is very smart and I think it will be a great change for our country to have him as President, but he needs to step up, and bring more to the table. And when I say bring more to the table, I mean he needs to show his supporters that he is not scared, that he is ready and maybe those that are undecided. he can be able to make them vote for him

asteph26 said...

I am voting republican all the way... I am scared of this election. I dont feel any canidate is going to be the type of president this country needs.
i worry that mccain is to soft spoken about issues though he very smart. Clinton sem sneaky in her ways and obama just need to go back to where he came from because he will not slaute our flag!